Terms and conditions of use for JubileeCollege.com
Thank you for using the Jubilee College website.
Our terms and conditions of use are meant to protect this website for the thousands of visitors who use JubileeCollege.com website as a resource for learning and improving their Reflexology skills.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
You are entirely responsible and liable for all of your activities, conduct etc. on JubileeCollege.com . You will not post on, from or through the service, or transmit to other users of the service, any material that infringes or violates another party's intellectual property rights (including another party's copyrights, trademark rights or trade secret rights) or rights of privacy, publicity or personality.
Jubilee College ltd reserves the right without obligation or responsibility, to monitor the materials posted on the JubileeCollege.com web site and pages. Jubilee College Ltd reserves the right to remove or modify any such material that at, JubileeCollege.com sole discretion, violates, or may violate, any third party right, applicable law or this agreement. You remain solely responsible for the content of the materials you post in any area of the service and your private eMail messages should such services be available to you. Users are responsible for all content submitted to JubileeCollege.com and will be held legally accountable when necessary. Jubilee College ltd reserve the right to make amendments or modifications to any material posted, incorporated into other documents or records as fits Jubilee College ltd requirements.
You agree not to do any of the following:
Copy any software or content provided to you by JubileeCollege.co.uk .
Translate any software or content provided to you by JubileeCollege.co.uk .
Merge any software or content provided to you by JubileeCollege.co.uk with another program or modify any software or content provided to you by JubileeCollege.co.uk .
Reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or make any attempt to discover the source code underlying the services offered by or in connection with JubileeCollege.co.uk .
Right to Refuse Service
Jubilee College Ltd , the JubileeCollege.com website reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.
This includes but is not limited to the following:
No profanity, or harassment
No hate or racist propaganda
No illegal activity under any law
No nudity or pornographic material
No material that violates or infringes third party rights.
Any material which Jubilee College ltd deems inappropriate, at its sole discretion If your use contains any of the above material, you may not use JubileeCollege.co.uk .
If you think material you use may be questionable, eMail us for a review before using the service. Use our form here.
You understand that information available to you from third parties through the service may include materials that are unedited or offensive to you and that your access to such materials is at your own risk. Jubilee College.com and its affiliates hereby disclaim any responsibility for or control over such materials. In addition, JubileeCollege.com and its affiliates disclaim any responsibility for the use of any personal information that you may choose to disclose in connection with the use of this service.
Third Party Service/Products
We urge you to verify the validity of third party services or products sourced at JubileeCollege.com or partners and affiliates including advice offered in chatrooms, via email or posted directly to any web pages etc. JubileeCollege.com accepts no liability for the conduct of third parties or for losses incured from contact with such third parties.
JubileeCollege.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service, or any portion of the service, with or without notice to you, and shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any consequences arising from such modification or discontinuation.
Jubilee College Ltd retains ownership and all rights to JubileeCollege.com and JubileeCollege.com name, logo's, software, media products such as databases, reports, web site, downloaded material and all information.
Jubilee College Ltd respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to respect those rights as well. You should not breach existing or claimed property rights when using JubileeCollege.com . You should not copy & paste or re-key printed material elements of copywritten material for publication at JubileeCollege.com . JubileeCollege.com use promotional material such as packaging/record/video sleeve art etc in a 'fair usage' context, respective copyrights apply.
Either you or JubileeCollege.com may cancel your use and access to the service at any time for any reason, or for no reason. You may cancel your use by stopping the use of the service and it's web pages. All original material added to JubileeCollege.com listings become the property of Jubilee College Ltd.
You agree and understand that you are using the service and this web site at your own risk. The service and this web site are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. JubileeCollege.com makes no warranties with respect to the service, either express or implied, and JubileeCollege.com hereby disclaims to the fullest amount allowed by law, any warranties of satisfactory quality, quiet enjoyment, merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. You acknowledge and agree:
That the service may contain bugs, defects and errors.
That the service may be unavailable or inaccessible to you for
substantial periods of time.
That lost or corrupted data, including online and on your own computer is not the responsibility of JubileeCollege.com .
You agree to back-up onto your own systems any data or information you do not want to lose. No oral advice or written information given by JubileeCollege.com , its employees, affiliates, or the like, will create a warranty; nor may you rely on any such information or advice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including negligence, will Jubilee College Ltd, or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, reliance, special, exemplary or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the service or this web site. This includes but is not limited to reliance on any information obtained via the service, or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or eMails, loss of or damage to data, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or in transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to JubileeCollege.com records, programs or services, lost profits or goodwill.
You hereby acknowledge that the foregoing limitation applies to you regardless of the theory of liability (including breach of contract, negligence and strict liability) that this provision will apply whether or not Jubilee College Ltd is given notice of the possibility of such damages, and that this provision will apply to all content, merchandise or services available through the service, or from JubileeCollege.com or its affiliates. In addition, Jubilee College Ltd disclaims all liability regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other users (including unauthorised users, or "Hackers" of the service. JubileeCollege.co.uk is not responsible for the procurement of substitute goods or services.
Upon JubileeCollege.com request, you shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless JubileeCollege.com , its affiliated companies, employees, agents and licensees, from any claims, losses, damages, expenses, and fees including without limitation reasonable solicitors fees, arising out of or relating to: Your use of and enrolment in the service, including without limitation any violation of this agreement.
Our returns policy follows the guidlines of the Office of Fair Trading in the UK. If you have any queries regarding purchases at JubileeCollege.com please use our online form to contact us.
Registered Users and Sale of Goods Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, "we" "us" and "our" refers to Jubilee College. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, we provide you with a password and account number. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
5. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
6. All prices are in Great British Pounds (GBP) and are inclusive of VAT. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
7. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
8. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
9. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
10. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
11. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
12. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
13. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 3 days. If we have not responded to you within 3 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
14. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
15. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
16. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods. At the time of conducting your transaction we give you the option to take out carrier insurance.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
17. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
18. We undertake to replace you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated "contact us" webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
19. We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within 10 days of purchase however we will not provide any refund of such purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
20. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
21. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
22. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
23. Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
24. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
25. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
26. You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
27. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
28. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or Â® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
29. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called "Comments") which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
30. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
31. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
32. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
33. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
34. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
35. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
36. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
37. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. "Force Majeure" means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
38. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
39. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
40. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
41. Our details
The full name of our company is Jubilee College Ltd.
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 6466896
Our registered address is 128 Main St, Newthorpe, Nottingham, NG16 2DG.
You can contact us by email to email@example.com