REFLEXOLOGY TRAINING COURSE
Want to learn Reflexology? Jubilee College is particularly proud to be the only college to be running the Centralia Reflexology Mastership (Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology) in the East Midlands, Yorkshire and Ireland. Our Reflexology training course is accepted by the Association of Reflexologists, Federation of Holistic Therapists and Professional Reflexology. This is the highest level you can train at to become a Clinical Reflexologist and is recognised across the UK. Our venues are in York, Sheffield, Nottingham / Derby, Leicester and Belfast.
There are many schools and colleges offering Reflexology Diploma training courses, but how do you know which one to go to? Will you learn the right level of Reflexology training, will your qualification be widely recognised by all employers, the UK government, private healthcare insurance companies and the NHS? The answers to all these questions at Jubilee College is YES!!
Hear from one of our graduates, Vicky Hildyard, who talks about her experience of Jubilee College and what she is doing now she is qualified.
Included in our course is:
- A genuine CQFW externally awarded (Argored Cymru) Level 5 Reflexology course (our course is the only GENUINE Level 5 program in the UK).
- The ONLY RiEN (Reflexology In Europe) qualification in the UK.
- Practical Foot Reflexology (we also give each of our students a DVD, so you can remind yourself of all the techniques at home).
- Practical Hand Reflexology. (ALL 20 of the lessons we teach will contain practical Reflexology.)
- Reflexology for Cancer and Palliative care
- Reflexology for Pregnancy and Maternity
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body and the Pathology of Disease, so that you understand how and why your clients have become ill or stressed (the course hand-outs are detailed with colour pictures and written in plain English!) We teach this in-class, not online as many other schools do. This guarantees support where it is needed most.
- How to tailor a treatment plan to an individual client and condition.
- How to create a successful business. (We don't just train you to be a great Reflexologist, we give you all the tools needed to make you to be a successful and profitable Reflexologist!)
- Supervised clinical practice and practical work at home (Case studies)
- Understanding Reflexology research
- 79 Credits (these can be used if you want to progress on to a University Degree or other Higher Education course - do please see our FAQ page for more information on why Credits are important).
- All training handouts are included in the course
- Free videos of our Foot and Hand Reflexology techniques and A1 coloured Foot Map is included.
- Free lifetime support one you are qualified!
If you are looking at alternative schools, do make sure they can match the above.
During your course, you will undertake 100 case study treatments, four assessments of your practical skills (client studies) plus there will be about 200 hours of homework to do in your own time. The good news is, that there is no end of term exam - you will build a portfolio of work throughout the course, and upon successful completion of this (and your practical assessments), you will then qualify as a professional Reflexologist.
Class sizes are kept small to guarantee individual tuition, so to avoid disappointment, early booking is recommended. To see what training is like at Jubilee College, click here to have a look at our photo gallery. To book a course, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
At Jubilee College we train you to become a Clinical Reflexologist in both foot and hand Reflexology. On graduation you will be able to register with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) - the UK's most recognised complementary health register, and become a member of any of the above organisations (without the need for upgrading). Lastly, all graduates of Jubilee College are allowed to use the initials GJC after their name.
Entry requirements for the course:
- Be over 18 years at the start of training
- Have an adequate level of written and spoken English
- Have sufficient ability to perform reflexology techniques
- There is no 'academic' requirement for entry onto this course. However, the course is quite demanding (it is level 5), so we do ask for hard work and determination :-)
- All coursework is submitted by e-mail, so you need to be able to use a word processing program and know how to attach files to an e-mail. If you don't know how to do either of these, attending a basic computer course at your local college prior to starting our course would be highly recommended.
The total course fee is £2626.00, and there are several ways that payment can be made:
Option 1 - £400.00 booking fee, then full payment of £2226.00 at the first lesson = £2626.00 (inc VAT)
We understand that not everyone can afford to pay the whole cost all in one go, so we offer a variety of interest free options - we want to be as helpful as possible, especially as student loans are currently not available for this course.
Option 2 - £400.00 booking fee, then 10 monthly payments while the course is running (ie, October to July) of £222.60 = £2626.00.
Option 3 - If you would prefer to make smaller monthly payments, this can also be arranged by either extending the repayment time or by paying a larger booking fee. Please feel free to discuss this payment plan, prior to booking, with the tutor of your chosen venue. (Please be aware that if you elect to extend payment until after the end of your course, you will not receive your qualification until payment has been made in full).
All teaching materials and assessment fees, are included in the course costs for the level 5 program.
- Student membership to the Association of Reflexologists £36.00 (this will be arranged at the first lesson)
- Centralia approved centres fee £132.00 (payable at first lesson)
- Agored Cymru fee £142.00 (payable at first lesson)
- Consumables, such as pillows, towels, folders, powders and creams.
- Uniform (not needed until the sixth lesson)
- Optional - Treatment chair / stool (available from the College at discounted rates)
To reserve your place online, please click on one of the following 'Book Here' buttons. This will pay your booking fee of £400.00 and we will contact you to confirm your place.
Nottingham 7 places remaining
Start date Sat 5th Oct '19 - Click here for full training dates
Sheffield Only 2 places remaining!
Start date Sat 19th Oct '19 - Click here for full training dates
Leicester Only 4 places remaining
Start date Sat 12th Oct '19 - Click here for full training dates
York is not taking bookings this year
Start date Sat 5th Oct '19 Click here for full training dates
Belfast (N Ireland) 12 places remaining
Start date Oct '19 - Click here for full training dates
|This button takes you directly to our Sister School booking page|
Please note that booking fee's are refundable if Jubilee College has to cancel the course. If you decide not to attend, the booking fee is not refundable.