Reflexology for Babies and Children
Jubilee College is delighted to anounce that Catriona Plunket from the highly estimed Golden Egg Holistic school in Republic of Ireland will be teaching her Reflexology for Babies and Children training in Nottingham - This is a one day course, with the option to take an Instructors Course the following day.
Reflexology is a safe, gentle (and enjoyable) natural option for calming and nurturing babies and children, boosting their immune system and supporting the growing body. Babies and children can benefit hugely from a touch therapy such as reflexology .It can promote well-being as well as bringing relief from a range of childhood ailments.
This one day course will give you more confidence, Tools and Techniques for working with babies and children
Day 1 Information
- Working with babies and children compared to adults
- Contra indications
- Reflexology and Massage Techniques for babies with ailments such as Colic, Reflux, Wind,Constipation, Teething, Anxiety, poor feeding, irregular sleep patterns
- How to read babies cues before/during a treatment
- Introduction to parents basic Reflexology techniques to use with their babies and children
- Reflexology charts for your own use and how to simplify Baby Reflexology charts to give to parents
- Adapting techniques for toddlers and older children
- Foot. Hand and Body Reflexology Techniques
- Current research
Course Fee: £120.00
Day 2 Information
This one day course is suitable for qualified Reflexologists who would like to teach Baby Reflexology classes to Parents/Caregivers.
- How to organise a Baby Reflexology class where you can teach parents basic reflexology which they can use with their own babies .
- Room layout
- Simple, easy to read and unique Baby Reflexology charts designed by Catriona Plunkett especially for use in Baby Reflexology classes. These charts are easy to understand for teaching Parents/Caregivers simple and effective Reflexology techniques to ease Colic, Wind, Reflux, constipation, poor sleeping patterns, anxiety, etc
Course Fee: £120 (includes Course Manual and a pair of Baby Reflexology feet with unique Reflexology markings to match Golden Egg Baby Reflexology charts)
Requirements: Both these courses are suitable qualified Reflexologists only.
CPD Points: AoR, CThA and Professional Reflexology 7 points per day. FHT 6 points per day.
Venue: Hotel Novotel, Bostock Lane, Long Eaton, Notts, NG10 4EP
Dates: Tuesday and Wednesday 11 & 12th August
To Book: e-mail Catriona Plunkett at email@example.com and she will send you a booking link from her accounts system.